- I like to make cheap cyberpunk references and enjoy far-fetched puns.
- I have been around since 1999, mostly by nights.
- I (think i still) am the main developer for Dinah.
A few words of advice (draft)
off my decade, 10 cyberarmy advices you already know:
- It doesn't matter if you are right or wrong. no point, really.
- Focus on delivering user experience, the rest can wait.
- Symbols and folklore are much more important than you think they are.
- "Convenience will prime" shall always be part of your plan.
- Most major cyberarmy milestones were achieved by a single champion.
- InfoSec is the mother of all IT skills, never let get marginalized.
- Consensus is somewhere between a double edged sword and a timed bomb.
- Make sure to maintain an incentive to experiment at all times. (ie: not getting caught)
- Actively avoid being involved into more than one sub/project.
- Being nice is counterproductive, courteously focus on your added value.